I have this huge dot on my side of my eye. Is that just a freckle?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: See an eye doctor

Depending on its location, color, shape, size, and amount of time present, this may be normal or it may require being treated.
Once it is evaluated, your eye doctor can explain what this "dot" is and offer options to treat it.

In brief: See an eye doctor

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Mike Bowman
your PCP or dermatologist can probably veal this as well...esp if it is on the skin near the eye and not on the eyeball itself.
Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Maybe

It's impossible to know without seeing a doctor. Eye cancers are rare, but the most common type is melanoma which can look like a large freckle.
Any spot on your body that is dark, irregularly shaped, itching, bleeding, or growing larger should be evaluated by a doctor.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster