Sometimes when I talk to someone face to face, I don't know where to look at. Is this normal? Where am I supposed to look?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: It depends
In some cultures if u r talking to a woman they don't like to look at her face, but generally speaking , having eye contact is recommended.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: It's revealing
Body language is a skill some people have naturally, others hone it in their profession.
The main place most people choose to look when speaking to someone is their eyes. How long you look measures your interest in them or the degree of comfort you have talking to them. Men and women differ (imagine that!). The greater your self confidence the more eye contact you make. Check it out.

In brief: It's revealing
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine