I tried using 2 month contact lenses, but my eyes just won't tolerate it. I'm now using daily contact lenses. Is there something wrong with my eyes?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Possibly dry eyes

Some contact lenses are not as comfortable as others.
On the other hand, some people cannot tolerate contact lenses on their eyes for prolonged periods of time. Your eyes may be more sensitive to contacts, or have a tendancy to dry eyes. Daily contacts may be more comfortable for you to wear in this case, and using an artificial tear may help as well.

In brief: Possibly dry eyes

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Elizabeth Holland
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

No probably not. Daily wear cl are nice, because they are made to be worn just for the day.
Although slightly more expensive, they provide good vision. This eliminates the protein build up that can develop on extended wear cl.

In brief: No

Dr. Elizabeth Holland
Dr. Elizabeth Holland