My lips peel everyday and I think I caught this from kissing a girl, what could this be?

Dr. Lori Wagner

In brief: Probably dry skin

The most common reason for lips to peel is dry skin (chapped lips).
Make sure and be careful with products you may be using on the face, which could be getting on your lips as well. Acne products are well-known to have this problem!

In brief: Probably dry skin

Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Mark Eaton
Dermatology

In brief: Lip licking

This can be tough, and could be caused by irritation from frequent wet/dry cycles (lip licking), or an allergic rxn to something you're using on your lips.
Use vaseline several times a day, it is safe and won't cause a reaction, and it will likely limit licking of the lips. Can take a week for the peeling to stop, even if you're good about the vaseline.

In brief: Lip licking

Dr. Mark Eaton
Dr. Mark Eaton
Dr. Adam Smith