I recently started feeling like I have sharp needles on my skin, what could be causing this?

Dr. Leila Wing
In brief: Location?
There can be many causes for "pins & needles" that occur throughout the body.
Specifically, in the feet it can be a sign of peripheral neuropathy that can be from vitamin b deficiency, long-term diabetes, alcohol abuse, or other causes. Need more information, like where the sensation is. Is it both sides? Is there muscle weakness or rash?

In brief: Location?
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Oxidative stress
This is early sign of oxidative stress - try supplements with catalase and superoxide dismutase to clean these areas.
Add n-acetyl cysteine to increase glutathione levels in body. Check on lab homocysteine levels.

In brief: Oxidative stress
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown