How will my son dating a girl with HPV affect his life and sexual activity?

Possible HPV warts. Hpv is a group of viruses that are extremely common. If your son has not received the Gardasil vaccine and she has a history of genital warts, then he could be at risk of getting the strain of hpv responsible for warts. They would be visible, raised projections from the skin around the vagina, vulva, anus, thighs. Most likely, she has a strain of hpv found on pap smear but might not have warts.
Additionally. Although not generally compensated by insurance, male vaccination makes tremendous sense to protect males from further transmission of hpv and to protect them not only from venereal warts, but genital cancers (rare).