What do I have when my glands are sore and I have hive like bumps on face, arms, neck? I am 52 years old healthy female.

Bumps and sore gland. Based the information given it would impossible to make a diagnosis. The possible causes of the symptoms are too broad and other information about your symptoms your environment and your past medical history would be necessary to even venture a guess. You should seek out immediate attention if you have more ominous symptoms such as pain or fever and if your bumps or gland swelling does not go down in the course of 1 to 2 weeks i would definitely have an evaluation by your primary care doctor.