My pulse is stronger in my left hand/arm, what could cause this?

Dr. Rama Garimella
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Get BP checked by MD

If your pulse volume is different in both arms, it could be concerning.
Get checked by md both pulse and bp. Typically concerns are blockages in the arm where pulse is weaker, aortic dissection , cervical rib compressing on blood vessel . Masses compressing on blood vessel etc..

In brief: Get BP checked by MD

Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Clinical Lipidology

In brief: Vascular disease

If one were to have a blocked artery on the side of the weaker pulse, then vascular disease is probable.
Alternatively a coarcatation of the aorta could produce this finding if the coarct is befor the left subclavian artery.

In brief: Vascular disease

Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Umesh Patel