I was bit my a rabid dog about 2 weeks ago, took tetanus, kamrab and abhayrab shots that day and subsequent abhayrab shots, could I still get rabies?

In brief: Probably not

If a person was bit by a rabid animal, and he got: his wound properly washed out, his rabies IgG properly given, and his rabies vaccines properly given, all within the recommended time periods, then he can presume that he will not get rabies.
Nothing is 100% certain in life, but proper rabies treatment works.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Rabies treatment

Rabies treatments are spectacularly effective - so even if you were bitten by a known rabid animal, you will not get rabies.
One of the best things you can do after a bite is wash the wound with soap and water -- that alone prevents 90% of rabies infections. Then you were given appropriate treatment so it's a 'done issue'. Best to keep pets/other animals vaccinated against rabies so they don't die

In brief: Rabies treatment

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Vicken Poochikian