What should I do if I think I might have rabies?


Need a doctor, shots

A person who thinks he was exposed to rabies should be seen by a doctor within a day or so, in order to get started on rabies vaccinations. Only certain clinics stock the vaccines. A person who has good reason to believe he actually has rabies symptoms should prevent his saliva from contacting others. He should call ahead and go to the Emergency Room to be hospitalized for diagnostic testing.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Rabies Vaccinations Hydrophobia Clinics Saliva