What is the treatment for kidney stones while pregnant?

Usually waiting. If there is no obstruction or infection, most urologists will not treat stones in pregnancy unless the pain becomes unbearable. Even then, they will often just pass a stent (thin tube) up into your kidney to make sure it keeps draining until after delivery. Drinking lots of water and pain meds are the usual course in pregnancy.
Fluids, pain control. No treatment is necessary if stones are asymptomatic. Should symptoms occur, hydration, pain control, and antibiotics if infection is present usually suffice. Careful monitoring of renal function is necessary. Dietary discretion is advised to avoid recurrence. Occasionally, surgical management such as stenting and more may be necessary if obstructive symptoms develop.