How can I shrink the size of pituitary gland tumor (non cancerous)?

Depends on the type. Prolactinomas are common benign tumors of the pituitary and many respond to medications. Dopamine agonists such as bromocriptine, Cabergoline and pergolide will decrease the prolactin level and may, in some cases, shrink the tumor.
Depends in size. Most pituitary tumors are benign and less than a 1 CM (called micro adenomas). If that's the case, I typically leave it alone if shown to be not active hormonally. If active, I monitor size serially to make sure it's not enlarging. Of course you will need to discuss this with your doctor.