When I take my progesterone I have signs of estrogen dominance, but when I don't I get hypothyroid again, what should I do?

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See endocrinologist
If your Progesterone levels are impacting your thyroid levels to that extent, you probably need to have an expert looking at your overall hormone picture.
Your situation is one which merits special attention. Seek out a recommended endocrinologist.

In brief: See endocrinologist
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Change dose?
Consider cutting the dose of progresterone? Use a vaginal cream? Vaginal or around the vagina application of hormones is the best delivery system. A little goes a long way.
You may need a compounding pharmacy to make it for you.

In brief: Change dose?
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Steven Seres