How are you supposed to work out the progesterone and estradiol ratio to know if your thyroid results are normal?

Dr. Robert Lang
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: You do not have to
While the ratio of Progesterone and Estradiol will affect how you feel, it will not substantially affect the thyroid tests.
However, oral Estradiol will increase thyroxine binding globulin and thus increase the T4 level but the free T4 will remain stable. Because it will also increase the risk of blood clots it is advisable to use a transdermal, buccal or sublingual form of estrogen replacement.

In brief: You do not have to
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. William Nall
Sports Medicine
In brief: Don't worry about it
I would not worry about it.
Basically if you feel good and your thyroid results are normal, then it's fine. If you do not feel good and your thyroid tests are "normal" well that's up for debate.

In brief: Don't worry about it
I would not worry about it.
Dr. William Nall
Dr. William Nall
Dr. Vicken Poochikian