Can a chiropractor turn my baby?

In brief: I'd report them
This is a medical procedure best attempted by a skilled obstetrician who is ready to do an urgent delivery at an appropriate facility if problems arise.
If your good buddy chiropractor tried this medical procedure,s/he could be brought up on charges in my state.

In brief: I'd report them
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Absolutely no
Turning the baby to facilitate delivery is a technique that saves a great deal of misery.
It is done by an obstetrician and occasionally your family doctor. There is absolutely nothing in the training or knowledge of a chiro to perform this procedure. If you are offered this by a chiro, run away fast. See you obstetrician.

In brief: Absolutely no
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Data says No
Current research says not really.

In brief: Data says No
Current research says not really.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Glynis Ablon
I would not recommend a chiropractor trying
Dr. Jonathan Jassey