Can chiropractors help with joint problems?

Dr. Ron Jones

I think so. The therory is restoration if the autonomic nervous system by aligning joints and thus improving circulating thus increased healing.
Imo chiropractors have their place in the healing arts when practiced appropriately.

Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not likely

Chiropractors perform an vigorous type of massage based upon a seriously ancient and outmoded theory of disease.
You might feel a little better from the massage but will not get a cure. Chiropractors keep you coming back, and back, and back. You should have your joints evaluated first by a rheumatologist and follow his or her recommendations.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Marsha Davis