Can physician's assistants help with my chronic pain?

Yes. Many pain specialists employ a physician's assistant. They work under the supervision of a physician. Usually when you are seeing a physician's assistant, you will also be seeing a physician at some point.
Yes. A pa works under the direction of a physician. Yes they can help treat chronic pain.