Will general practitioners help in healing mccradle's disease?

Dr. Gregory Neyman
General Practice

In brief: No

I assume you are referring to the glycogen storage disease known as mcardle disease.
There is no cure.

In brief: No

There is no cure.
Dr. Gregory Neyman
Dr. Gregory Neyman
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

General or family physicians can assist you in caring for mcardle's disease in conjunction with a genetic specialist.
Unfortunately this is a genetic disease with no known cure at this time. So treatment would be in managing the symptoms and complications as well as preventing the complications as much as possible. Of course these patients also get other problems that are assisted by gp's.

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Peter Kurzweil