How can I ease my anxiety about a female doctor doing a prostate exam?

Dr. Monika Heller
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Reflection
Many people have anxiety about medical doctors for various reasons.
It is important to talk about these anxieties with your doctor and consider different ways to help you challenge your anxiety. Avoiding situations that make people anxious will only worsen the anxiety/phobia with time.

In brief: Reflection
Dr. Monika Heller
Dr. Monika Heller
Dr. Phillip Porch
General Practice
In brief: It's a Job
Remember that it is a job for that doctor. She has probably done hundreds or thousands of these exams.
There is nothing arousing in this situation for the doctor. She is just doing her job in trying to make sure you don't have signs of prostate cancer.

In brief: It's a Job
Dr. Phillip Porch
Dr. Phillip Porch
Dr. Jane Van Dis