What are natural health practitioners?

Dr. Theodore Cole
In brief: Varies..
This is a broad category with no real definition, legal or otherwise.
The inference is that they are not using drugs or surgery, but the range of approaches used is broad. Anyone can call themselves this, so you need to check to see what each persons credentials are.

In brief: Varies..
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Naturopaths
These practitioners take courses in unconventional therapies, mostly herbal, to try and be doctors.
Few of their remedies have ever been subjected to clinical testing, and their basic theory is allegiance to what they term a "holistic" approach which really means i hope the body can improve because I have nothing to offer. They do talk against conventional medicine and doctors.

In brief: Naturopaths
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Peter Kurzweil