What are the symptoms of vitamin B6 toxicity?

And with that...... It's difficult to become toxic on a water soluble vitamin when your body can flush out the excess easily in the urine. If someone is genuinely b6 toxic, the solution is to stop taking massive doses of b6 before the problem becomes permanent.
These. According to natural standard: arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm), skin reactions (such as acne, allergic reactions, and photosensitivity), gastrointestinal effects (such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, a feeling of a lump in the throat, abdominal discomfort, heartburn, recurrence of ulcerative colitis (in patients with ulcerative colitis)), increased liver function test res.