How do I report carbon monoxide poisoning if I think I was poisoned at work?

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Carbon monoxide
Speak to your supervisor. Testing for the environment for carbon monoxide levels is relatively simple and could be affecting other. Carbon monoxide detectors can be installed for future monitoring.

In brief: Carbon monoxide
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Luke Hermann
Emergency Medicine
In brief: The fire department
If you have reason to suspect you may have excessive carbon monoxide levels in your office, the fire department can typically test the environment to check.
If you are unsure a simple blood test at any emergency department can check for carbon monoxide poisoning.

In brief: The fire department
Dr. Luke Hermann
Dr. Luke Hermann