Im feeling severe pain in the right pelvic area leading down to my entire foot and leg i did radiation therapy about 6 years ago for cervical cancer?

Dr. Natarajan Raman
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Need medical ATTN

This is a serious problem needing further evaluation.
There is a need to rule out recurrence of your cancer. There are several reasons for your pain symptoms and this will need a very thorough workup and imaging studies. Take time out for this as this is very important and please do not delay seeking medical attention.

In brief: Need medical ATTN

Dr. Ricardo Estape
Gynecology - Oncology

In brief: See below

Of course this is not common 6 years out so it has to be worked up.
My biggest concern is that the cancer has come back and you need to have an exam and scans to rule it out. Other possibilities include radiation fibrosis, pinched nerve, herniated disc, fractured disc from radiation effects and a lot of other things. You must be seen by your gynecologic oncologist asap.

In brief: See below

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham