How do I allocate time for relaxation in this stressful world?

Meditation made easy. Find a quiet place where you can be undisturbed for 5-20 minutes. Close your eyes and take slow deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. "hyper-focus" on listening to the sounds of your breaths, visualizing the air molecules entering and leaving your lungs. Practice this daily (or more frequently if necessary) for improving mental clarity and decreasing stress.
Prioritize. In life, we do things based on priorities; high priority items get done first, lower priority items get done later (or the next day!) where is "stress reduction" in your list of priorities? If it's important, do it first or do it frequently. I recommend meditation at least once a day, and more frequently if possible. See my health tip on a simple meditation technique.
Incorpor. into life. Make it part of your life style. Park far away so you have to walk more( exercise) avoid caffeine, green tea, chocolate, stimulants, cigarettes, alcohol. Avoid fatty or protein food. Every morning say to yourself " only for today i will make and effort to be relaxed and happy". Attempt to breath slowly and deeply x5 times several times a day moving your shoulders or stretching as many muscles as p.
Stay active. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.