How can I keep my room I sleep in well ventilated?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Good question

The quality of the air we breathe during sleep is rarely examined.
Consider active room filters and leaving the fan on your air conditioner if you have one. Depending on your outside environment a cracked window or fan will continually move the air around you.

In brief: Good question

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Different ways

The easiest and most natural, by far, would be to open the window in your room and that way it will be well ventilated.
It may be somewhat problematic in the winter as you will need to think about ways to keep adequate heat in. Using a fan would be another way of dealing with that. Fan noise may be an issue, unless you buy an ultrasonic brand.

In brief: Different ways

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine