Is there a way to make my voice higher pitched? I'm a girl and I have very low voice!

Maybe. If you are a smoker, quit smoking. Next, go see a laryngologist (ent who specializes in voice problems). . The classic raspy smokers voice is due to a condition called reinke's edema. This can sometimes be helped with surgery, but only if you quit smoking.
Perhaps. Go see a laryngologist (ent who specializes in voice problems). If you are a smoker, quit smoking. The classic raspy smokers voice is due to a condition called reinke's edema. This can sometimes be helped with surgery, but only if you quit smoking.