I can't breathe because it feels like something is stuck in my throat. Am I just being nervous?

Dr. David Martin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Foreign body throat

If you are truly having breathing issues, get to an emergency room right away.
If it was just a scratch and there is no longer anything stuck in your throat, it should just improve with time. If the symptoms seem to worsen though, see an ent. Anxiety can give you the sensation of tightness in your throat.

In brief: Foreign body throat

Dr. David Martin
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Can't breath

This can be from a physical cause or from a psychological cause or a combination.
This requires you call your doctor for an examination to determine the cause and then treat the cause with proper treatment.

In brief: Can't breath

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology