My balance is off, I have double vision, and I keep hearing really high pitched sound in my ears. What can I do?

Diplopia tinnitus. The inner ear affects balance and visual coordination. When it malfunctions tinnitus (high pitched ringing in the ear (s) is a common accompaniment. If available, you should consult with a neuro-otologist who can sort this out. Otherwise an otolaryngologist can be very important (ent doctor). Do this soon as hearing can be affected.
See you doctor. This is not normal. I would see your primary care doctor, an ent, or a neurologist.