I'm always dizzy. I heard dizziness could be sign of inner ear problem. What can I do to check?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Do you feel motion
If your dizziness is a lightheaded feeling or the feeling you might faint it might be due to your blood pressure or heart rhythm. Dizziness that is more a feeling that you are moving or things around you are moving is more accurately called "vertigo" and should be worked up by an ENT doctor or a neurologist.
If you have not had a good physical examination by your primary care doctor you should 1st.

In brief: Do you feel motion
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Balance test
Get checked by your local ent.
A balance function test (eng) can be ordered to check the function of your inner ear and brain.

In brief: Balance test
Get checked by your local ent.
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine