I have small non red itchy bumps on my stomach red non itchy?

See doctor. and have it checked and diagnosed then it can be treated.
Uncertain. This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.
Many possibilities. There are many things that could cause a rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.