Can you give me some tips on living with ibs?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Generally
I recommend dietary and fluid management and have the best success with this meds available have limited success and usually only mask some of the symptoms.
Maintain regular eating times during the day, consistent frequency of meals day to day, similar foods and quantities and plenty of fluids.

In brief: Generally
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Difficult
Ibs is a very heterogenous disease.
It is difficult to make broad recommendatione. In general a well balanced diet with adequate fiber intake, probiotic supplements, stress avoidance, adequate sleep, avoid dairy and fatty foods and plenty of exercise are helpful.

In brief: Difficult
Ibs is a very heterogenous disease.
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Dr. Marsha Davis