I get my worst anxiety driving over bridges, how can I get a grip on this?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Start with a lesser
Kind of anxiety (those are implied when you say "my worst anxiety) & try, with a counselor's help, to gradually pick off the next more stressful situation untill you work on the phobia of driving over bridges.
That's called desensitization therapy. There are occasions where a phobia is so severe, antianxiety medication from your doctor might be needed briefly to get started on the big one.

In brief: Start with a lesser
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Mindfulness
There are many books on mindfulness and dealing with stress and anxiety.

In brief: Mindfulness
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Desensitization training is a possible solution. Using specific and recommended literature to learn more about phobias can help solidify goals and the choices made to persue treatment that best suits the person seeking help. Family and friends need to learn all they can about it as well so they can be effective supporters of those efforts.
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine