How can I deal with being a full time student and having terrible attention span disorder?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Glutamine supplement
Glutamine supplement can lift your brain fog - take 1000mg per day during stressful situation can be taken upto 20 gm per day.

In brief: Glutamine supplement
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Venkata Vallury
In brief: Attention
see your primary care and get evaluated for ADD that is attention deficit disorder that is very common .
If you do have ADD then you can use stimulant or non stimulant medications that can improve your attention span and make you focus on your tasks, all the best

In brief: Attention
Dr. Venkata Vallury
Dr. Venkata Vallury
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Eval by MD
The stress of performance can affect attention.
I would seriously consider evaluation by a qualified md... Start with your family doctor and possible a psychologist to help you through this.

In brief: Eval by MD
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine