I have terrible attention span disorder and can't do well in school which is making me depressed, what can I do?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Seek assistance

Attention difficulties are quite common and most obvious during school years.
There are many ways in which to treat attention problems, but an accurate diagnosis is the 1st step. Seek the assistance of a school counselor/advisor, psychologist, family physician, internist, or psychiatrist who has experience in attention disorders. If in college, the disability resource center is another option.

In brief: Seek assistance

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Evaluation

There are a number of reasons for trouble concentrating and depression just adds to the problem. Have a thorough physical and psychiatric evaluation.
Help is out there.

In brief: Evaluation

Help is out there.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine