I've replaced depression with binge eating, how can I stop binge eating without taking on another bad habit?

Dr. Alfredo Soto
In brief: Treatment
Treat your depression.
If you are truly eating to overcome your feelings of depression, then you will either not improve or start another, possibly more dangerous, habit unless to treat the underlying depression.

In brief: Treatment
Treat your depression.
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Monte Elgarten
General Practice
In brief: Emtional and physica
There are 2 parts to handling this type of problem --- the first are the emotional aspects, bad habits that have developed to cope with stress in inappropriate ways ---this requires counseling into what is wrong, what is triggering the behavior and mechanisms to help avoid the behaviors --the second are the physical aspects of cleaning and repairing the GI tract, specifically liver/gut environment.

In brief: Emtional and physica
Dr. Monte Elgarten
Dr. Monte Elgarten
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine