How can I handle being so lonely as a military wife?

Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Form a network
You r joining a new culture and will have 2 deal with deployments--learn from other military wives let them family & friends help you share your burdens--take care of yourself.

In brief: Form a network
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Wives Club
Join the wives club from your spouses unit.
The wives are usually a strong support for each other. Use the support of family and friends. I have been there and it was really tough once i had kids and my spouse deployed.

In brief: Wives Club
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Inner serenity
If you know how to be happy no matter what where life places you will be ok.
Only when inner self is serene life alters to match this serenity. It is tough to do by nature we are blissful inside only our so called wishful thinking creates misery.

In brief: Inner serenity
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown