Everyday is a battle of me feeling like something's not right in my head, what can I do?

See U PCP. For physical exam and work up, if things r ok then ask him to refer u to a psychiatrist. You could be having anxiety symptoms.
Talk to your doctor. You might be experiencing some depression/or other medical conditions. Much more information id needed to see what exactly is happening. A starting point of getting help could be talking to your ( or any)primary care provider about it.