Can Lexapro (escitalopram) stall weight loss?

Maybe. It's possible that your medication is making it harder to lose weight. Discuss with your doctor you may need to switch medications. Consider working with a nutritionist. If you do not get regular exercise, check with your doctor to make sure it is safe to start an exercise program. If you get the green light get started right away, you will feel better and the weight should start coming off.
Possibly. Though Lexapro (escitalopram) is not highly associated with weight gain, it can cause weight problems in some patients. Every patient is an individual!