I'm starting to give up at being single and 38- how can I stay in the game?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Never give up if you

Don't truly want to stay single - but don't try to force anything either. At 38 it's not even close to panic time.
More than anything you have to believe in yourself and persue your life goals, single or not. That positive approach is more attractive and winning than almost anything else imaginable. The best relationships come when people are most comfortable with who they are and what they do.

In brief: Never give up if you

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Staying in game

Never ever give up! perhaps professional consuling will help you revive hope and live out your dreams.
Call your doctor for assistance.

In brief: Staying in game

Call your doctor for assistance.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo