When will I start getting my period again?

Few mos after birth. Depending on hormonal surges and breast feeding etc, it may be a month, or it may be several. Be cautious though, as just because you do not have an active cycle, you still may be able to get pregnant, so practice safe sex. Good luck.
After breastfeeding. Some women get their period back within a few months, some women don't get it for almost a year or more. If you are still breastfeeding you will likely not get your period until you stop or until you are feeding less frequently than every 5 hours or so, usually once your baby starts sleeping through the night.