I have 1 amazing best friend, but how can I move on and make more friends?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Include your 1 best
Friend in the process.
Every best friend is different and a person doesn't have to give one up to have another. Give the current best friend some credit for being a friend and understanding the need for more than one friend. You might approach the subject with that " best friend" and be pleasantly surprised with agreement. If that isn't what happens then best friend may not be " best friend".

In brief: Include your 1 best
Friend in the process.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Friends
You are very fortunate to have a best friend.
A great many people do not have a best friend. Why would you need more best friends?

In brief: Friends
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine