I can't avoid a woman I work with who has been extremely rude to me from day 1, what can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Thicken your skin.
One thing is certain, one can't change other people's behavior. Some choices? First, whose day one was it, yours or hers? If it was hers, being new she may be obvious to all operating rudely and self destruct.
If it was your first day develop a thick skin, work hard, establish your own reputation and let your good behavior cast a bright light on her rude behavior and again may self destruct.

In brief: Thicken your skin.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
2 comments
Dr. Pam Yoder
It is anticipated that over half of people in the US will be working from home before the end of the decade. Dr. Hazlett, can you comment on that as a way to cope with a dysfunctional group or difficult boss?
Dr. Donald Hazlett
The ability to work from home successfully has opened doors not only for those who through no fault of their own find themselves in untenable work situations, it has also opened the way for those with a variety of handicaps to successfully and with greater ease earn a good living at what they do best and like.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: What do U mean ?
People u work them can have different characteristic , u don't have to like them but u need to work as team to make sure the work is done to the best of u ability.
If there are other issues discuss with u supervisor.

In brief: What do U mean ?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine