I am getting so anxious lately that i've been vomiting, what can I do?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Why are you anxious?

Successful interventions for a problem begin with identifying the anxiety problem. One can take all sorts of medication to stop the vomiting but unless the cause is identified a more permanent fix isn't likely.
Do you have an eating disorder? Are you facing a situation that triggers traumatic memories? Are there financial or marital issues? Is work a disaster? Solving those may cure the vomiting.

In brief: Why are you anxious?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Alfredo Soto

In brief: Seek help

If you experience severe symptoms of anxiety to the point that they interfere with your life you need to seek professional help.
Medication and/or therapy can help.

In brief: Seek help

Medication and/or therapy can help.
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Peter Kurzweil