How can I lose weight on paxil (paroxetine)?

Eat thoughtfully. On or off paxil, (paroxetine) you will lose weight if you eat fewer calories than you need. Unfortunately, it takes longer to lose weight than to gain it. If you eat too little, your body goes into conservation mode, and you won't lose weight. So, eat frequent small balanced low calorie meals. And be consistent and patient! your doctor can give you individual guidance. Weight watchers is helpful to many.
Healthy habits . Pay attention to minimize empty calories such as found in soda, fruit juice, and alcohol. Also avoid fried foods. Increase your intake of water, vegetables and fruit. Degrease the portion size during your meals. Be mindful when eating and try to chew at least 20-30 times for each mouthful. Daily exercise is essential. Do not eat close to bed time.
Nutrient dense foods. Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate. On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).