How can I handle my menopausal mother?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: It depends on what ?
Just remember that she carried u 9 month in her belly, gave birth to u and if u had children how difficult and painful this can be, and fed u and raised u until u reached adulthood.
I think no matter how much u provide to her u will not be able to give her what she gave u. That is why in some cultures they say" paradise is under the feet of u mom..".!

In brief: It depends on what ?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Time with mother
Tender love and understanding.
Listen to her and help her solve her problems. Assist her in getting medical help for any problems that are persistant. Support healthy living. Spend quality time with her.

In brief: Time with mother
Tender love and understanding.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Jane Van Dis