What is an anti-psychotic compared to an anti-depressant?

Anti psychotic . R used to treat psychosis and can be used as mood stabilizer , antidepressant r used to treat depression . Their content and potential side effect r different.
Mechanisms & uses. Anti-psychotics are used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and adjunctively, depression. Typical antipsychotics affect dopamine, atypical, both Dopamine and serotonin or only partially, dopamine. Anti-depressants prolong the action of serotonin(sri's) and sometimes norepinephrine (nri's) in your body or both (snri's). They help alleviate depression, anxiety, ocd, a chronic pain(cymbalta).