I've been dealing with not eating for the past few months, I didn't think it was anorexia, but how can I tell?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Eating disorder
The fact that you realize you are not eating properly highly suggests you have an eating disorder of sometype, or an illness that causes loss of appetite.
You must call your doctor for an examination to find the cause. Discuss your problems fully so that you can obtain proper help and treatment.

In brief: Eating disorder
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: The answer
May lie in why you were not eating.
Was a medical issue causing you to not be able to eat? Was your anxiety so high that you couldn't eat? Or was it a fear of gaining weight that drove you to not want ot eat?

In brief: The answer
May lie in why you were not eating.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine