Am I crazy for sticking with my boyfriend even when I know he's having an intimate relationship with another woman?

Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: Respect Yourself
I usually avoid the word "crazy", in my private practice so i will assume your are asking if staying with your boyfriend is a bad idea after he cheated on you.
He violated the commitment that you both share and he disrespected you. No one deserves to be treated in such an abusive manner. You are important and should not accept this behavior from your bf. Demand respect you do deserve that!

In brief: Respect Yourself
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: I would say yes but
What do you say? There is obviously something wrong with that picture.
It can only get more painful and dangerous in a number of ways if you don't come to a decision. Frankly there are only two alternatives - ending the relationship and leave, or your boy friend and you get tested for std's and he becomes monogamous with you. You both must be clearly commited to the relationship for it to work.

In brief: I would say yes but
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Clinical Psychology
In brief: What is important?
Only you can decide what is important for you in life, but sometimes choices can be confusing.
Talking to a therapist may help you sort out your options and decide what you really want out of life. It might help to have a discussion with your partner about what you know (or what you think you know). Could you be mistaken? Talk it over with someone supportive.

In brief: What is important?
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Dr. Cindy Juster