How can I process guilt over the fact that my mental health is ruining my marriage?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Seek help
The guilt is there as you describe, but also may be a direct symptom of your mental health problem leading to a vicious cycle.
Talk to you doctor, see a psychiatrist, try counseling as well, some therapies such as cbt work to change your thinking patterns. Certain meditative techniques can also be effective. Take action and dont process alone, .

In brief: Seek help
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Mental health
This usually requires professional help.
Call your doctor for advise and proper treatment.

In brief: Mental health
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Shame/guilt
Shame is caused by many things and is experienced very differently by different people.
Sometimes people have done things they probably should feel shame about, while many others have not; they only think they should feel ashamed because an authority figure has told them to. Everyone feels shame; it's the rule and not the exception. Find a reputable psychotherapist to speak with in a safe place

In brief: Shame/guilt
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine