Is there anything I can do for my brain zaps after tapering down from Zoloft (sertraline) and klonopin?

Yes. Probably due 2 discontinuing zoloft (sertraline) too quickly if this is it a little more zoloft (sertraline) will stop them--anyway no long term harm &they will eventually fade.
Yes. The best approach is with neurotransmitter therapy according to the neuroresearch protocol. Not only will it fix the zaps, it will most likely correct the reason why you were placed on these drugs to begin with.